Pages

Friday 21 October 2011

Hotels in Mauritius island

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hotels in Mauritius are abundant on the coastal regions of the island. Most of the hotels are of great luxury, ranging from 3 star to 5 star hotels. It all depends on your budget and facilities that you wish to use throughout your stay on the island.
Indeed, all types of lodging are available for all holiday types. Before deciding on your accomodation and where to stay, check the following to ensure that this is what you want for your holiday:
Guidelines before choosing a hotel:
  • What amenities or facilities  do I require at the hotel? (E.g. Do I want a luxury holiday or do I only require a convenient place to stay with the basic facilities?)
  • Does the hotel need a pool, spa, gym?
  • Does the hotel need to be close to public transport? 
  • Is the hotel of good reputation? I can check the hotel reviews online or ask other friends or people who already visited the island
  • Is the hotel far from the capital city?
  • How far are the shopping centres or shopping malls to the hotel where I will be staying?
  • What are the extra services I need to pay during my stay at the hotel?
  • Does the hotel provide facilities for touring the island?
  • What are the outdoor activities available during my stay at the hotel? Am I interested in water skiing, windsurfing, kyaking?
  • Does the hotel have a private beach or is the public beach easily accessible?
Hopefully, these guidelines can help you decide on the best hotel to stay on the island. 
Some luxurious hotels on the east coast are Beau Rivage, The Residence & Touessrok ( Great for honeymooners) and Le Coco Beach (Family & Fun style). However, please note that in winter (Especially June-July) it is very windy and water sports activities can be restricted due to windy conditions.
The best hotels in the northern coast of Mauritius Island are: Royal Palm, The Oberoi, La Plantation, Le Mauricia. Thehotels on the north of the island are sheltered from the south east trade winds and hence you can experience more with the water sports.All the six hotels on the west coast of the island are exquisite. Most of them are well established hotels with great facilities and the luxury you are after.
Outstanding hotels in the South-West are Paradis and Dinarobin. 

1 comment:

  1. DOWNLOAD $12,234 within 2 months BETTING Software?

    Let me say it right.

    I don't care about sports. Never cared less.

    I tried EVERYTHING from forex & stocks to internet systems and affiliate products.. I even made some money but then lost it all when the stock market went south.

    I think I finally found it. Grab It Today!!

    ReplyDelete